Stanley Safari Lodge
- Stanley Safari Lodge / Set on a hill bordering the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and overlooking unspoilt bush, Stanley Safari Lodge is only three kilometers from the Victoria Falls.
- Stanley Safari Lodge
- Pool of Stanley Safari Lodge
- Room example of Stanley Safari Lodge
- Bathroom example of Stanley Safari Lodge
- Garden view
- Candlelight dinner
At Stanley safari lodge guests have an endless range of activities to choose from, the list below shows some of them:
- Guided tour to the Victoria Falls or Visit Mkuni Village (Livingstone museum, History, Natural and cultural history, David Livingstone’s section with many of his original letters on display).
- Game drives
- Elephant rides (Advance reservations are recommended)
- Boating, Rafting and Canoeing
- Cultural Experience (Visits to a traditional Zambian Market)
Adrenaline Junkies will enjoy:
- Bungee jumping.
- Gorge swing.
- Flying fox.
- Quad biking trails.
- Horse riding trails.
- Microlight/helicopter flights.
Situated just 3KM from the mighty Victoria Falls, guests at Stanley safari lodge enjoy magnificent views, the spray of the Falls in the distance, The Zambezi river and a splendid African sunset. All this can be experienced from either the infinity pool, the main garden area or from the privacy of the guest’s room. The rooms are uniquely designed to make sure you have the greatest African experience while staying at the Stanley safari lodge. All the rooms are strategically designed to make sure every guest can see the spray of the Victoria Falls, the Zambezi River and the Africa sunset from the comfort of their bedroom.